Gladiators, are you ready?

After having a couple of games in "Das Bunker" to test out Warhammer Historical's Gladiator rules, I finally started painting the first miniature, the "Laquearius" (like the net-and-trident armed retiarius, but with the net replaced by a lasso or noose).

To get the trident to fit required some extensive work with a modelling knife on the figure's hand and on the trident itself, but once done it fitted nicely.

I haven't painted any miniatures in a long, long time so I'm very rusty. This still needs a bit more work doing to it (it's certainly not finished), but as long as it looks okay on the table, I'm happy. Pictures below along with my grubby, paint-stained fingers.



Painted mini pics below...









Hopefully, we'll get a write up of a few games and details of our house rules up shortly. Watch this space!

Comments

  1. love your Blog its Great!

    Im following you now!

    You can follow me too, because i Got a Painting blog! at uniteallaction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much, finished that one up now, juggling various periods and scales at the moment, not the most productive way to work...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment